This page gives you full disclosure on the legal use of our music when licensed for your specific video or media production project. Please bookmark or copy the info from this page as needed for your licensing terms. Your license is directly referenced to your invoice.
All licenses granted are NON-EXCLUSIVE and Song Tent (dba Fit Beat Music) retains full master & publishing rights of all songs provided & posted on this website.
Any and all fees paid towards license are non-refundable under any circumstance, even if licensed song is not used in a production. In some cases and only authorized by Song Tent (dba Fit Beat Music), license fee may be transferred to a new selected song title. In such case, a written request must be presented by email no more than two (2) weeks after purchase of license for initial “un-used” song title.
LICENSE TERM DESCRIPTIONS AND USES
For streaming video media use only. Can be used in personal digital audio playlists, for streaming online media (audio & video) for commercial and promotional purposes. This license can also be used for PPL (use as audio in commercial facilities and background music in bars, hotels, restaurants, shops, gyms, exhibitions, trade fairs and conferences). This license also covers personal “non-commercial” use of popular streaming video formats like youtube, vimeo and other streaming video sources.
You must provide ARTIST/SONG/PUBLISHER CREDIT with links back tohttp://songtent.com with this license as such (example):
|Artist:||Fit Beat Music|
Your Streaming Media Video License Never Expires (Perpetuity)
In addition to the uses authorized by the standard streaming media license and set for a term that never expires (perpetuity), this license allows for Song Tent / Fit Beat music to be used for: Streaming online videos, embedded web videos, downloadable digital videos and digital media as background music bed. License does not cover use for DVD, Radio, TV, Film or broadcast audio (spotify, pandora, itunes, etc).
Need Music for A DVD, Film, TV or Audio Project?
We offer special synch licenses for tangible products like DVDs and also for Broadcast media (TV, Radio, Cable, etc) as well as for audio compilations. Please CONTACT US for licensing terms and costs.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE – Applies to all license terms
– A license is applicable to one person or company only. If you are in the business of selling projects such as corporate videos, websites or messages on hold to several clients you must buy a license for each of them or contact us to negotiate a multiple client license.
– In the event of resale, the music must be synchronized with another media. It is therefore forbidden to resell and/or appropriate music tracks in isolation even if one or multiple sounds or vocals are added.
EXPLANATION OF LICENSING FEES:
Each “licensing fee” grants a license (synchronization) for the “one time use” of each paid song for one specified production title. The fee does not grant multiple uses of the same song for more than one production title without additional licensing fees. Fees are good for the life of the completed product (aka Perpetuity). Licenses are good for world wide use without restriction of territory. The license fee is good for up to six minutes of any song unless specified. Average length of songs range between 4-6 minutes. Additional license fees may apply for extending a song past 6 minutes Regardless of what is used in final product. If a audio master exceeds the 6 minute limit in its original recording composition, the entirety of the audio master may be used without any additional fees to extend time.
PAYING & DOWNLOADING A SONG OR COLLECTION OF SONGS USING OUR SECURED SHOPPING CART SYSTEM CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE LICENSE AND TERMS.
LICENSING TERMS & CONDITIONS SET FORTH
You, referred to as “Licensee” have advised us, Fit Beat Music (“Licensor”) that you wish to obtain certain rights (“License Rights”) to use the master recordings (songs) contained listed on this license for the purposes and upon the terms and conditions set forth herein:
1. In consideration of the promotional support and marketing assistance through the credits listed below, and the mutual covenants set forth herein, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee the following License Rights:
(a) The non-exclusive right, license, privilege and authority to fix and record in each country of the Territory, the Compositions (including any segments thereof) in synchronism or in timed-relation with the Production; and
(b) The non-exclusive right, license, privilege and authority to cause and/or authorize the fixing of each of the Compositions (including any segments thereof) displayed, viewed or otherwise accessed online in and as part of the Production including, without limitation, any videos, featurettes, performances, webisodes, streaming media or any other elements or features contained therein or added thereto accessed via Internet, streaming, download, IPTV, Broadband or Online Download, PodCast or any other distribution method as background music bed combined with video only now known or hereafter discovered and
2. Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Licensor, his representatives, heirs, executors, attorneys, agents, partners, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, obligations, costs, losses and liabilities, including reasonable attorney fees incurred by Licensor, his representatives, heirs, executors, attorneys, agents, partners, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, successors and assigns which arise out of a claim resulting from a breach of this Agreement by Licensee. In the event of any breach of any provision of this agreement by Licensee, Licensor’s sole remedy will be an action at law for damages, if any, and in no event will Licensor be entitled or seek to enjoin, interfere or inhibit the distribution, exhibition or exploitation of the Production.
3. This License is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns. In the event Licensee assigns its rights hereunder, Licensee shall only be released and discharged from any further liability and obligation to Licensor under this agreement if the assignee is at the time a parent, subsidiary or affiliated entity of Licensee, or a corporation or entity with or into which Licensee may merge or consolidate, or a person, firm, entity or corporation succeeding to all or a substantial portion of Licensee’s assets. No failure by Licensee to perform any of its obligations hereunder shall be deemed a breach hereof, unless Licensor has given written notice of such failure to Licensee and Licensee does not cure such non-performance within thirty (30) days after receipt of such notice.
4. This License shall be governed by and subject to Federal law applicable to agreements made and to be wholly performed within governing law.
For more information on obtaining a license to use our music for your video/media production, CLICK HERE.